Welcome to Summit Christian Academy!
Summit Christian Academy faculty and staff are committed to assisting you in educating your child from a Christian curriculum. It is our sincere joy and great desire that the Kingdom of God be advanced through this ministry by following the mandate given to us to bring up children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- SCA’s worldview is built on the premise that all truth is God’s truth.
- Learning at SCA is accomplished in a variety of methods from rigorous memorization and interactive games to interesting projects and field trips.
- SCA classrooms are havens where loving teachers continue the nurture that parents give in their homes.
- SCA students have the opportunity to make lasting friendships with children of like faith and practice and are encouraged to view the world as a mission field where they can be salt and light.
- SCA students participate in performances for chapels and bring the message of Christ to the community through songs during holiday seasons such as Christmas and Easter. They also participate in local sports, ACSI competitions, and community outreach through high school service projects.
- SCA high school students have an opportunity to earn college credits through Advanced Placement (AP) and Dual Enrollment (DE) courses) which allows students to participate in a college-level course and earn college credit while still in high school.