Northwest Christian Education is partnering with families to educate students in Bible knowledge and in a Christian worldview, to develop understanding in evangelical Christian values and principles, to train students in moral character, to provide quality academic education in knowledge and understanding, and to promote service to God and others.
"Preparing minds for leadership and hearts for service"
• Christ-Centered. We’re Christ-centered in everything we do, say and teach.
• Biblical Worldview. We teach and lead from Biblical truth, equipping students accordingly.
• Spiritual Growth. We embrace all NCE students with the welcoming love of Jesus Christ, inviting and encouraging them towards spiritual growth through dynamically integrated programs, activities and curriculum.
• Excellence & Achievement. We believe that excellence honors God and inspires people; thus we prepare students to achieve at their highest potential.
• Character and Citizenship. Honorable character and citizenship are the responsibilities of NCE students and a lofty aspiration for their futures.
• Future Leadership. NCE students are equipped with the mental, physical, social and spiritual competencies necessary to become humble stewards of their God-given gifts and talents.
• Educational Challenge. We require thorough preparation and consistent execution in all schoolwork and NCE activities and assignments.
• Nurturing Environment. In the midst of significant challenge and high standards, every student experiences the love of God and the importance of being one of His children.
• Lifelong Learning: Comprehensive knowledge and critical thought will become hallmarks of the well-read and confident alumni of NCE, who develop knowledge, wisdom, and conversational intelligence that go well beyond high test scores and grade point averages.