It is our greatest desire that the Kingdom of God be advanced through this ministry by following the mandate given us to bring up our children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
Northwest Christian Education (NCE) is committed to equipping students to think well, learn fast, and to apply Christian values in daily life. Our certified teachers are preparing students to face life's challenges with confidence. At NCE, each child is a special person who needs to learn and be loved. With words of encouragement for a job well done, our teachers place students in a position where they can significantly increase their chances of being admitted into the colleges of their choice and succeed in life.
- Excellence & Achievement. We believe that excellence honors God and inspires people, thus we prepare students to achieve at their highest potential.
- Character and Citizenship. Honorable character and citizenship are the responsibilities of NCE students and a lofty aspiration for their futures.
- Future Leadership. NCE students are equipped with the mental, physical, social, and spiritual competencies necessary to become humble stewards of their God-given gifts and talents.
- Educational Challenge. We require thorough preparation and consistent execution in all schoolwork and NCE activities and assignments.
- Nurturing Environment. In the midst of significant challenge and high standards, every student experiences the love of God and the importance of being one of His children.
- Lifelong Learning: Comprehensive knowledge and critical thought will become hallmarks of the well-read and confident alumni of NCE, who develop knowledge, wisdom, and conversational intelligence that go well beyond high test scores and grade point averages.