Private Christian School
Private Christian schools benefit students by fostering academic excellence and high achievement, educating the whole child within a values-based setting, and preparing youngsters for success in life. If you want a caring, challenging, nurturing, safe and secure environment for your child where they can learn and succeed, consider enrolling at Summit Christian Academy.
Focus on Values
At Summit Christian Academy, we focus on the essentials - that which provides purpose and meaning to life. The sad reality is that our society is marked by a great fear that fundamental values are coming undone. Within that context, a growing number of parents desperately desire the opportunity to choose schools whose primary purpose is to provide youngsters a sound moral and religious education. Private schools are the only schools we have that can assist parents with the religious and spiritual development of their children, a sphere of development so essential for their complete and proper upbringing. Submit your information on the right to learn more about Summit Christian Academy!
Summit Christian Academy Benefits
- Learning Center
- Teacher Led Individualized Instruction
- Enroll Anytime Throughout the Year
- College Preparatory Curriculum
- Middle and High School Sports
- Accredited Learning Institution
- Loving and Caring Teachers
- Bible Based Curriculum
- World-Class Christian Curriculum (Abeka, BJU)
- A U.S. High School Diploma
- Convenient Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8:10-3:30PM
- International Student Program
- AP & Honors Courses
- Affordable Education with a Monthy Payment Plan
- Credit Recovery for Part Time & Full Time Students
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Summit Christian Academy is known for setting high standards. We engage students and spark their desire to learn. Teachers expect excellence from students, and students tend to live up to those expectations. The high expectations and academic rigor help account for above-average levels of student success, including higher college-going rates. If you're looking to help your child reach his/her potential in a school committed to excellence, consider Summit Christian Academy.
In a report titled "Private Schools: A Brief Portrait," the U.S. Department of Education had this to say about the academic performance of private schools:
- Private school students generally perform higher than their public school counterparts on standardized achievement tests.
- Private high schools typically have more demanding graduation requirements than do public high schools.
- Private school graduates are more likely than their peers from public schools to have completed advanced-level courses in math, science, and foreign language.
- Private school students are more likely than public school students to complete a bachelor's or advanced degree by their mid-20s.